6/16/11

To wear, or not ot wear - that is the question)

Since I was  invited to the night sale at "Fashion Avenue" - I have been wondering - what to wear.
would like to wear something sophisticated and stylish - but at the same time something simpleSomy choicefell on my new white midi skirt from Burberry
I've made some looks in Polyvore, to seehow the skirt goes with different clothes.
However, I haven't decided yetwhich variant  I like the most..


Could you help me?))



It's all about the white skirt


Ralph Lauren striped top, £131
Top, €69
Lanvin pencil skirt, $746
MIA wedge heels, $49
Fendi handbag, $4,510
D G leather handbag, $582
Pieces gold bangle bracelet, $17
Forever21 bracelet, $7.80
Bronzer - Beauty Rush® - Victoria's Secret, $7
MAC Lipstick, $15
Boss Orange Eau De Toilette Spray - HUGO BOSS - Perfume & Women's..., $40

White skirt 2


J Crew scoop neck tank top, £30
Moschino Cheap Chic crop top, £255
Kain scoop neck top, £75
A L C striped top, £82
Calvin Klein knee length pencil skirt, £315
T bar sandals, £36
Snake handbag, £20
Soho Hearts rainbow jewelry, €70
Roberto Cavalli horn jewelry, £270
Lips In Nevada, $16
BUTTER LONDON NAIL LACQUER ARTFUL DODGER (9ML), £15


Whit skirt 3


Forrest Bob sheer tank, $17
J by Jasper Conran ribbed tank, £18
Adam linen blazer, $207
Western denim jacket, $85
Calvin Klein pencil skirt, £315
Jessica Simpson summer sandals, $90
Max Mara calfskin handbag, £313
Thierry Lasry tortoise shell sunglasses, $375
Vintage belt, €259
CHANEL - CHANEL Cosmetics and Fragrance | Nordstrom, $45
Dior 'Escale aux Marquises' Eau de Toilette Spray (Nordstrom..., $90

4 comments:

  1. Where are the turquoise heels from? They're soo nice!

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Christian Louboutin )

    http://www.polyvore.com/christian_louboutin_lady_peep_croco/thing?id=27615050

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would wear the third look! Stylish, yet classic and good for the occasion. Have a great day and I'd love to hear how it was!

    I always say this (and I really mean it), but I also want to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and for stopping by in general, I really appreciate it!

    I'd love to hear from you again!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/RocknStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock 'n Style - thank you for visiting my blog!

    Unfortunately, the weather was not good enough for wearing white skirt, so I'd decided to wear blazer like from the 3ed look with jeans and heels) I hope, soon I'll have pictures from this event)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...