7/25/11

About My Logo


few days ago I finally got my brand labels. I have waited so long for this and I'm very happy with the resultSonow I am sewing them on all of the things tha I have made, and they look like commercial productsThis is awesome



Thereby, I decided to write a bit about the logo and the name of my young "brand". 

The name consists of the name of an Egyptian City (Alexandria), my name (Alexandraand the letter Z in the  middleOf course my brand has nothing to Egyptthe title is taken from the eponymous song by the French band Claude  Franços, who my friend Serjio has made a remix for.The letter Z, in the middle, is the first letter of my surname

http://youtu.be/C1EvcdEWCMo


The logo is a heart with the letter Z inside. It  was made for me by the same friendHe developed 4 different logosand after much deliberation, I chose the most suitable one. It's so lovelygirlish and romantic - it's just what I needsomething that definitely reflects my vision



If you look closelyyou will notice that the heart is formed by two letter As. So here it is: Alexandrie Z Alexandra Reflecting on the logowe reviewed many famous and not so famous brands (for inspiration)б and I've already managed to make my Top five logo list:


1. Chanel


2. Christian Louboutin


3. Givenchy


4. Alexander McQueen


5. Burberry



And what are your favorite logos




P.S. Today I finished the red skirtThe result exceeded all my expectations. I'm planning to do a special photoshoot with this skirtso stay tuned to my blog!

33 comments:

  1. I love your logo! <33


    www.loretta-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. The logo is great and wouldn't look out of place in that top 5 logo list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting!!!!!!!!!! love it<3

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice logo, i love it!
    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOURS IS LOVELY!!!! I love your blog i hope that we can follow each other!!!

    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the label My fave would have to be Chanel. Love the c's! Love your blog! Following! Check mine out if you get a chance, I'm having a giveaway!

    www.raesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the ribbon! Great label! cant wait to see the Red Skirt!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! so cute! :)


    http://thebigapplegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great explanation of your logo, i liked a lot. Mi favorite of those logos has to be Givenchy!
    xx
    My Fashion Bug

    ReplyDelete
  10. great labels!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can imagine how special it feels to hold a ribbon bearing your own logo. And it looks really beautiful and chic. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cool! ;) your logo is lovely!

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete
  13. your logo is the best ;**

    www.cityofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  14. Oh, you ve got such a beautifull blog.))
    Love your post.) McQueen!!!!!

    Can you help me?
    I am doing a poll and I need answer only one question.

    "What are your favorite clothing firms?"

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice that it's so good to see things work and we grow together with our ideas, they often grow and we can not accompany them, success for you. kisses from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi There! I just discovered your blog and what gorgeous branded ribbons you've purchased! I think your pieces will look stunning and I am looking forward to seeing the red skirt you've completed! Hope you'll stop by bravoe runway and maybe we can follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi dear, i'm alredy following you dear! :) kisses!
    i'm Sabrina from freaky friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Красивый логотип, он такой запоминающийся :)
    Мне очень нравятся в Chanel и Versace =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey I just gave you the one lovely blog award, be sure to pop by my blog to check it out! <3

    www.loretta-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think your logo ist really really cool :D nice idea with the As and the heart and all that :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely logo, it really reminds me of the Alexander McQueen logo.

    His is my favourite, really elegant yet simple.

    xoxo

    http://ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. there are so many beautiful logos :)))

    Please visit my English Fashion Blog:

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    minnja

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's so exciting! And indeed, it looks really professional. Your logo looks very good.

    My favourite logo probably still is Chanel. It's so simple and so chic! I think the Alexander McQueen logo is very good too though!

    Love, Sam
    http://sammthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow I'm happy for you :)

    Suely

    http://suelyf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...