8/8/11

"Greek Way"


 I decided to watch again a couple of filmsevents in which take place in Greeceto tune in to the"Greek way". 






The first movie that I remembered of course was the musical "Mamma Mia". It's an amazing love-story about a family on the Greek island of Kalokairi that is set to the music of ABBA.




The second film was once one of my favorites. It's a story about friendshiployalty and love - "The Sisterhood ofthe Traveling Pants 2". Fate brings girls to Santorini and this movie is worth seeing for the views of thisbreathtakingly beautiful Greek island



Finallythe third filmand a third love story - "My Life in Ruins"This is a funny and  at times touching filmwhichshows us Greece and its culture from many different angles.






8 comments:

  1. nice pictures ;)
    my first outfit :)
    www.cityofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santorini is a such a beautiful place! Really wanna go back!

    Thanks for taking time and commenting on my blog! :)
    Come back to see more :)
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greece is a paradise!!
    Lovely pics!!
    Kisses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! Mamma Mia was okay lol. I love Meryl Streep, though.

    Quench Fab
    Interested in FREE threads? Please enter the $50 gift card give away on my blog.
    Click Here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing post...creative:) it put a smile on my face..
    take care
    xx,Bisera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos...

    I can't wait to visit Greece one day.

    Mel
    www.melodyinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. просто обожаю фильм мамма мия, хотела бы сходить на мюзикл! Очень вдохновляет пейзажами и песнями, а платье невесты - вообще шедевр!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Santorini is just wonderful!Such a unique and beautiful place!A spent some days this Summer and I fell in love with this place!l
    Lovely blog!keep up the good work,i'll follow you!If you have time take a look at my blog and if you like it you could follow me back!it would be nice :) :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...